Complaint Review: Texas horse stalls

• Texas horse stalls

Waxahachie, Texas
    USA

Texas horse stalls Joel downs Buyer beware Waxahachie Texas

A year and a half later and the barn is still not done. Joel told me it should take 6 weeks.  I made the mistake of paying Joel in advance. Each step of the way I had to push and push to get him to do anything done and then he would do a little and then make me call him over and over for a month or two to get him to do anything more.   He claimed the concrete guy kept putting my slate off, but When I talked to the concrete guy he said he had lined up th pour several time but Joel didn't bring the check. Joel promised to add a shed off one side of the barn for all the trouble. But once again it was just another broken promise. At one point he had me pickup a door and some beams for them that he has yet to pay me for the $860 it cost.  I had to line up the insulation and overhead door installations because after months of not getting it done because the installers were unavailable, I found guys to do it for less than what he said his guys charged. He paid both of them with bouncing checks. I ended up having to front the door guy the money until Joel finally paid them. I have been after Joel to finish the front gutters and pay me back the $860 for the last seven months. He always says next weekend. I have been kind and understanding during this whole process and all the excuses. I guess I will have to go to small claims court to get this resolved. If there is any rebuttal that says any of this is untrue, contact me and I will provide the pictures and text messages and video of me giving him the cash to prove it. I have given Joel every opportunity to resolve this and have gotten nowhere.

i did not want to have to say negative about anyone but Joel has left me no choice.

In summary if Joel says he will try, then it won't. If he says he will do something then you have a 25% chance he will.  Sadly I would not recommend using Joel or Texas horse Barns to anyone and would offer a strong warning to any who are cosidering using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2016 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-horse-stalls/waxahachie-texas-75440/texas-horse-stalls-joel-downs-buyer-beware-waxahachie-texas-1322528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content