Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, May 09, 2017

• Reported By: Elizabeth — St Petersburg Florida USA
Texas Kratom Coalition
Internet USA

Texas Kratom Coalition TKC. Amy Shelbourne. Ciara Gammon Harassment, violation of donor privacy,bullying, fraud, malicious intent, libel, defamation of character, dishonest, unprofessional, doxing, Internet

*Author of original report: Clarification:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I donated to this "nonprofit" organization and what followed was nothing short of insane. I was pulled into one of the founders online drama and then attacked by that same person. Both Amy and Ciara are extremely unprofessional. Amy went from facebook profile to facebook profile making malicious posts against my character and my buisness. She is often going off on rants demonizing person after person and blames her mother for her own adult behavior. I have been called a c**t a s***k a thief and more and I simply can not understand what I have done to this woman. I have received message after message of this woman's constant defamation that has gone on for almost two weeks.

A donation made is now costing me as I have retained an attorney. This is supposed to be a non profit, a "501.c2" to be exact. I have never heard of a 501.c2 bit maybe that's what sellers of kratom who call themselves a religious organization fall under. One search of Amy Shelbourne name on facebook and it is apparent she is not playing with a full deck. She was suspended from facebook for harassing me and when she returned she went back to harassing....her profile is now permanently banned. I have ignored about as much as anyone could. She pushed me to my tipping point. Please be very aware of who you choose to support because it may turn around to bite you in the arss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2017 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-kratom-coalition/internet/texas-kratom-coalition-tkc-amy-shelbourne-ciara-gammon-harassment-violation-of-donor-p-1372316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Texas Kratom Coalition