Complaint Review: Texas Tollways

Dallas, Texas
    USA

Texas Tollways Violation w/o 1st bill Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Funny

I received a Notice of Violation from Texas Tollways without ever having gotten a bill or a 2nd notice which they say they send before a Violation.  I have had the same PO Box for 10 years so I don't know what the problem was.  I tried calling for 4 days straight and got repeated busy signals, then when I finally would get through and asked for a representative the system hung up on me.  No problem I thought I'll e-mail.  After several e-mails and NO answers I decided I best pay or end up in court.  So a $5.05 toll ended up costing $25.05 because EACH toll booth is a violation and each violation is $5.00 fee.  WHAT A CROCK!  This is a racket.  I found out from other people I know that this is the MODE OF OPERATION for Texas Tollways.  Don't know if they don't send the bills or send them to incorrect address on purpose or what.  But I can tell you I will NEVER drive on their Tollways again.  I will make sure I leave early enough to fend the regular freeways.  I wondered why there was NO ONE on the Tollway.  Guess all the locals (because I am not) know about this SCAM and AVOID this like the PLAGUE!  You know what they say BUYER BEWARE!  SO NOW you have been warned!  AVOID the Texas Tollway system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-tollways/dallas-texas-75256/texas-tollways-violation-wo-1st-bill-dallas-texas-1087608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Funny

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

I get my statement and then pay said statement. Maybe be a month or maybe three months.  I suggest you PAY YOUR BILLS and stop blaming others for your mistakes.  Grow up and take responsibility for your actions.  AND the others that complained?? They are the ones who do not pay either.