Complaint Review: Texas Tollways

• Texas Tollways
    P.O. Box 650749
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

Texas Tollways TXTag, Texas Tollroad inappropriate charges and fraud Dallas, Texas

Texas Tollways continues to send me violation notices for bills I never received. I chose to not purchase a TxTag toll tag for my car. I use the mailing option, which means they take a picture of my license plate and mail me the bill.

Up until recently they always sent me a bill and I promptly paid it. My address has not changed. Now, any time I use the toll road, a few months go by and I receive a violation notice with outrageous charges attached. I have completely stopped receiving the initial bills. It has happened so many times that I am losing count now.

This seems like an intentional money-making scheme. I recently purchased a tag hoping that this would stop happening. However, I'm still receiving violation notices from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-tollways/dallas-texas-75265/texas-tollways-txtag-texas-tollroad-inappropriate-charges-and-fraud-dallas-texas-996831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content