Complaint Review: Texas Workforce Commission

• Texas Workforce Commission
    4701 E. Lancaster Avenue
    Fort Worth, Texas
    USA

TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION MISAPPROPRIATING FEDERAL MONEY TO AID JOBLESS AND INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING JOBLESS ABOUT AVAILABLE PROGRAMS. FEIGNING IGNORANCE WHEN CALLED. LYING. INTENTIONALLY HIDING FROM UNEMPLOYED AVAILABLE PROGRAMS! Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: Really?

I have been unemployed for several months and looking for work. I have called numerous Texas Workforce Commission agencies to inquire about assistance in looking for work, transportation assistance, etc. Every single person I spoke to out of several of their employees, including supervisors and managers feigned ignorance. Stated they had no programs to assist me.

I did some research and found out from a private investigator whose story was carried on a major news network that many of the workforce agencies are intentionally being tightlipped about all of the Federal Money given to them to aid the jobless, such as myself, in transporation assistance, etc.

I called the Texas Workforce Commission back and once again spoke to several people. [continued below]....

..... They were al rude. They claimed not to know anything. Finally a supervisor conceded that yes.. they had a program like the one I mentoined and that one had to sign up for a case manager to be able to get assistance. However, this supervisor was intentionally vague and spent several minutes on the phone acting like she didn't know what I was referring to and wanting me to specifically tell her what programs I wanted to sign up for. They were the ones who were suppose to give out the information!

Also, the Texas Workforce Commission has intentionally worked to misappropriate Federal Funds by making the requirements to get assistance so difficult so that they could divert the funds elsewhere. It should not be left up to a state like Texas, with so many politicians who hate the poor and the jobless and those whose net worths are under a million dollars to determine who gets what aid. They don't want anyone to get any aid and maybe this is why every single time I have called the workforce the agents who work there try so hard to talk me out of applying for aid or signing up for aid.

Hell.. I have paid TAXES all my d**n LIFE and the minute I need my tax dollars to work for me I get the runaround and I get NOTHING?!!!!

What is wrong with these jacka** RepubliCONS?

SHAME ON RICK PERRY!

SHAME ON TEXAS HATEFUL POLITICIANS!

SHAME ON THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR NOT DOING A BETTER JOB MONITORING THIS d**n STATE!

AND SHAME ON ALL THE SLEAZY PERSONNEL WHO WORK TO HIDE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS FROM THE UNEMPLOYED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-workforce-commission/fort-worth-texas-76103/texas-workforce-commission-misappropriating-federal-money-to-aid-jobless-and-intentionall-1058964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Really?

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Where did yoy get your information?? I have been unemployed for almost a year with no jobs in site.  So I am back in school.  I get benefits because I was laid off.  Were you laid off or did you get fired??? Big difference.