Complaint Review: TFP International

Box 322
    Collierville, Tennessee
    United States of America

TFP International They will not honor their warranty. Collierville, Tennessee

I ordered 2 remanufactured ink cartridges on 10/26/11 for a total of $34.98 from TFP International in Collierville, TN. When I installed them they would only print green photos. I found there was no magenta ink in both the cartridges.

I contacted TFP to seek a replacement and they responded by telling me that it was an ink flow problem and I should wet a paper towel, place the ink cartridge face down for 5 to 10 minutes and that would start the ink flowing. Which I did 3 times but to no avail. So I send off another e-mail requesting a RMA to return the ink for replacement. I never heard from them again.

I have been e-mailing and calling them every day for 2 weeks for them to honor their warranty, but no response. Calling, all I get is a recording to leave a message.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tfp-international/collierville-tennessee-38027/tfp-international-they-will-not-honor-their-warranty-collierville-tennessee-803653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content