Complaint Review: TFSupplements

600 Highway 3N
    League City, Texas
    USA

TFSupplements can not fulfill the orders they take League City Texas

I placed an order 12 Days ago and it still has not arrived. I emailed an received no response. I called and the lady today told me there was a glitch in there system and it did not process all the cards. She didn't call me to let me know because "they dont like to bother people during the work day". She said she emailed me yet could not provide proof and then further said "a lot of times there emails dont arrive because it business to business email". That makes a ton of sense!

I told her repeatedly let me talk so I could explain their system didn’t work, their emails don’t work, their people don’t call people back and she kept talking over me. She then went on to tell me "she was not going to let me talk. Shes the manager and they do over 1k orders per day. If an order slips through there is nothing they can do about it". They never once apologized or offered to make up for the problem which is 100% on their end.

I used to order from this company all the time but after how rude there customer service was, lack of help to my problem, and complete disrespect for allowing me to even talk I would never recommend them again. TFsupplements obviously cannot keep up with orders or customer service. Those are 2 things I personally believe will make a company sink or swim. TFsupplements has lost my respect, referrals, and business for life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tfsupplements/league-city-texas-77573/nbsp-tfsupplements-can-not-fulfill-the-orders-they-take-league-city-texas-1060306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content