Complaint Review: The Alpha Company

39750 East Highway 160
    Trinidad, , CO
    USA

The Alpha Company Edward Melville and Sarah Melville Scammed by Trinidad CO

BEWARE AND DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH EDWARD AND SARA MELVILLE, dba THE ALPHA COMPANY! I can't go into all of the specifics on my experience , because I am in the process of a civil suit with them, but want to warn everyone to not even think about having a working relationship with them. We were scammed, lied to, deceived and don't want anyone else to have this done to them.

We have a non profit game app with the proceeds going to aid Veterans. I had an existing game app, but due to upgrades, they were not working properly and were looking for an ios programmer to update our existing game app. We were referred to Edward and Sara Melville by a mutual acquaintance. Our first meeting, we were going through our past experiences and were assured by Edward that he was an ios programmer and that he could do what we needed done. Our second meeting he brought a downloaded graphic of a gaming table with a picture that he had taken at our home that he had cut and pasted onto that table. This maybe took him ten minutes to do! I was surprised and told him that I only wanted the existing app updated, even if we had to start from scratch. He was insistent and I told him that we all needed to have a meeting with our non profit board of directors and our Android programmer to see which way we wanted to go, which he was very reluctant to do, but finally agreed to do so.

When we had this meeting, he was an absolute jerk, saying that I had to sever ties with my Android programmer who also does everything to my website and maintenance, that I had to put his name on the business and register the copyright in his name, that I had to do away with the Android version completely, that I had to hire a team of employees for him, that I had to pay him $100,000 or more to get the game app done, that I had to pay him $250-500 weekly, that I had to make our company for profit and drop our non-profit, that he had to be in charge of our website, on and on and on. Needless to say, none of this was ever mentioned before this particular last meeting. He was rude and in the meeting, it was apparent that he was not a programmer, that he did not know what he was doing, that he had lied to us repeatedly that he would never fulfill our needs and that he was a total scammer!

Edward has repeatedly, repeatedly, repeatedly tried to hack my website. As of yet, I cannot prove it was him, but have someone working on proving that because in all of the years we have had a website, it was been hacked one time (at the same time when hundreds of thousands of others were) and we have taken drastic measures to be unhackable. When I told him in the meeting that I knew he was trying to hack us, he just sat there and smiled, basically gloating and told me and our Android people that nothing is unhackable.

Edward put tracking apps and spy apps on my cell phone and I had to replace it!

This has been a total nightmare and I want to warn you to never, ever consider Edward and Sara Melville dba The Alpha Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2017 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-alpha-company/trinidad-co-81082/the-alpha-company-edward-melville-and-sarah-melville-scammed-by-trinidad-co-1352518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content