Complaint Review: The Art of Modern Dentistry

• The Art of Modern Dentistry
    1339 S. Michigan Ave
    chicago, Illinois
    United States of America

The Art of Modern Dentistry Nikoo Daftary under investigation for insurance fraud chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Art of Modern Dentistry

Every time I went to see Dr. Daftary, the amount of money I owed and the amount the insurance owed CHANGED. Twice I paid the full amount for services and told the insurance company would send me a check. Instead they sent the money to Dr. Daftary and I was told the money would be used for future services. I was never reimbursed. Dr. Daftary prepped a tooth for a crown, left it exposed, and finally put a the crown on with temporary glue and refused to affix the crown permanently until I paid for the work. I had previously written a promissory note in which I agreed to make monthly payments. She agreed to the terms of the note and signed it. She reneged on her agreement to do the work. Therefore, I had to go to another dentist to have the crown put on. Upon contacting the insurance company, I was told by them at she filed a claim stating the work was COMPLETE. Dr. Daftary is now under review for possible insurance fraud by Delta Dental Insurance Company. I'm personally contacting the Better Business Bureau, the Chicago Dental Society, the American Dental Association, the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation's Division of Insurance, the National Insurance Crime Bureau, and the State Board of Dentistry related to services rendered by Dr.Nikoo Daftary at Art of Modern Dentistry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-art-of-modern-dentistry/chicago-illinois-60615/the-art-of-modern-dentistry-nikoo-daftary-under-investigation-for-insurance-fraud-chicago-1012808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Art of Modern Dentistry

AUTHOR: Kevin P - ()

I can confirm that Dr. Daftary is now under review for possible insurance fraud by Delta Dental Insurance Company. I'm personally contacting the Better Business Bureau, the Chicago Dental Society, the American Dental Association, the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation's Division of Insurance, the National Insurance Crime Bureau, and the State Board of Dentistry related to services rendered by Dr.Nikoo Daftary at Art of Modern Dentistry.