Complaint Review: The Beach Waterpark

2590 Waterpark Dr
    Mason , Ohio
    USA

The Beach Waterpark Fraudulent charge; will not return call to fix Mason Ohio

My family and I visited the park on Friday. Upon arrival there was some confusion with tickets, and our card was charged for $70 that we were assured actually hadn't "been processed". We had purchased a living social deal that included tickets, drinks, and zip line passes for 4 for about $30. My husband forgot about the tickets and paid for himself and our children (3 tickets) at the admission booth that amounted to $70. What? I thought my eyes might pop out of my head when he told me this. How is that possible? They claimed to rectify the situation. That was fine, so we went about our business. Discovered they don't have towels... another "what" moment. The only water park I've ever been to in my life that didn't have towels. I was also shocked that they charge 8 to park. What is the reason for this?

Is the parking lot owned by someone else? Absurd to say the least. The entire day, I don't think I came in contact with a single friendly employee. I'm not exaggerating here. On the bright side, the attractions were great and we had fun. Fast forward to Monday when I discovered the $70 fee had cleared in my bank account. Figuring they would quickly fix it, I called them. Explained the situation and never received a call back. Called again Monday and was directed to the managers voicemail. Guess what no call back! Today is Wednesday and I haven't talked to anyone yet despite the number of times I have called them. Today I had the pleasure of dealing with a really unfriendly and passive receptionist. I was annoying him, and he didn't want to deal with it. I'm honestly angry that I ever visited this place. We will NEVER return, and I will freely share this information anywhere that may be helpful to another person. Bad business! Unprofessional! Ungrateful! Undertrained staff! I want this to be fixed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2016 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-beach-waterpark/mason-ohio-45040/the-beach-waterpark-fraudulent-charge-will-not-return-call-to-fix-mason-ohio-1321835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content