Complaint Review: The Blue Book Building and Construction Network

• The Blue Book Building and Construction Network
    800 East Main St.
    Jefferson Valley, New York
    United States of America

Chronic Spammer claims to provide services to builders. A builder (Ryan Homes/NVR inc) originally added me to their mailing list as part of their harassment plans for this year as they targeted my website about their sorry company.  Blue Book Services include chronic harassment that can't be stopped. Actually increased my spam trying get them stopped. They have to be selling junk, because they love sending out so much junk. G-mail won't allow total blocks, so I no longer use it for e-mail.

If you don't mind a sleazebag company that using harassment marketing, Blue book may be useful. But no intelligent person should do business with garbage marketers, regardless of what their selling, or claim to be selling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-blue-book-building-and-construction-network/jefferson-valley-new-york-10535/the-blue-book-building-and-construction-network-chronic-spammers-selling-garabge-jefferso-965643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

suggestion

AUTHOR: Ryanhomesnightmare.com - (USA)

It appears the e-mail source is from messageReach, a cloud e-mail system. If it were possible to have an e-mail address verification link before any action was taken, submission to messageReach, RH couldn't do this. As it is, I have gotten 15-20 verification notices from other companies, where my e-mail address was used. Since I didn't verify the e-mail, I didn't accidentally get signed up for anything in most cases.

Appears to be resolved.

Thanks for your time and attention. : )

Resolution of Complaint

AUTHOR: The Blue Book Network - (United States of America)

There had been two accounts that were linked to Ryan **** that had your email address (((email redacted))) Our records indicate that one of the accounts was deleted in September of 2011. This most likely occurred when you asked to be taken off of the list. Unfortunately the second account that contained your email address was not deleted as the viewer saw the first deleted account on the screen. I have ensured that you will not receive any more correspondence from the Blue Book Network. If you have any other email accounts that you feel are getting email as a result of your issues with Ryan **** that are linked to the Blue Book Building and Construction Network please contact us at 1-800 431-2584 or email us at legal@thebluebook.com. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

Your unstoppable e-mails are unwanted spam

AUTHOR: Ryanhomesnightmare.com - (USA)

As explained, I discovered (by risking clicking on a link from the sender) a Ryan Homes employee had signed up for thebluebook,  but used my e-mail address while creating the account.

Still, I've tried repeatedly to get off their mailing list clicking on removal (which didn't work), gave them clear warning via e-mails that continuing to send me junk would cause a public complaint. There has been months of opportunity to remove me directly as their removal system didn't work.

I recently discovered I could sign on to "my" account (Ryan Homes created account). I tried changing the address to an actual Ryan Homes e-mail address, but they won't accept the change unless I verify I am the Ryan Homes employee who set up the account, which I can't do. I don't work for any builder, Ryan Homes included.

It could be thebluebook company is a relatively innocent victim of Ryan Homes harassment campaign over my 12 year old gripe site. Clearly as I feared, the email address ryanhomesnightmare(at)Gmail(dot)com has been thoroughly burned and is unable to accept new complaints or any legitimate e-mails.

There should be a removal process from a legitimate company either way. It was meant to be the law, and those who break it daily usually are scammers. If they wish to send me one more e-mail that is a notice that I've been taken off their mailing list, this will be resolved. The e-mail, if it is received, will go to spam or trash, but will still be seen eventually, as the account remains linked to other working accounts- unfortunately.

potential invalid complaint

AUTHOR: The Blue Book Network - (United States of America)

the blue book network is currently investigating the validity of this complaint. we will report our findings at the completion of our investigation. we are not a chronic spammer.