Complaint Review: The Boulevard

• The Boulevard

Internet
    United States of America

The Boulevard Toni, Internet

I have worked for TBE off and on, and I have never been bullied anywhere else before TBE. One bully in particular is Toni.

Toni is the night shift supervisor. One particular night he/she came on accusing me of not showing up for a shift. Toni said," You better have a good reason for not showing up last night, or your contract will be terminated right now!!!!"

Well, I worked the day shift, not the night shift. I tried to tell another supervisor, but they made me look like the liar!

Toni terminated my contract, even though I was telling the truth. I tried to get on with T.A.N., but Toni told yet another lie, saying I was cursing and arguing! So I couldn't start with T.A.N.

I Would work for TBE again because of thehourly pay, but Toni makes it difficult to work that particular shift. The grave shift manager is much nicer. The managers should be trained to treat their agents with more respect that what Toni is giving the agents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2011 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-boulevard/internet/the-boulevard-toni-internet-681017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content