Complaint Review: The Buyers Fashion Club

• Reported By: annie121254 — Hawesville Kentucky USA
  • The Buyers Fashion Club

Internet
    USA

The Buyers Fashion Club MCC*BIGSTOREONLINECAT MYBEAUTFL I was offered a free watch and sunglasses for postage only. Then they charged me almost $100 each. Dania Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me!

I use Amazon a lot so I wasn't surprised when I received a message asking me to fill out a survey and they offering me a free watch and sunglasses. All I had to pay was shipping. It was a gift for filling out the survey.

I should not have fallen for it but I did. I paid the shipping and received a cheap watch and sunglasses. They were not worth the shipping price.

Now this company has placed charges on my credit card for several hundred dollars. They have charged me almost $200 for the watch and for the sunglasses. They have done this in two charges per item.

I did not recognize the name of the company and disputed the charges. I am hoping my credit card company will work with me to stop this type of fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2017 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-buyers-fashion-club/internet/the-buyers-fashion-club-mccbigstoreonlinecat-mybeautfl-i-was-offered-a-free-watch-and-su-1393085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same thing happened to me!

AUTHOR: BAMANGO - (USA)

I just want to let you know that you have described the same exact thing that happened to me! I can't believe these THIEVES are allowed to stay in business. They are robbing people without a gun! I also have submitted a dispute of all charges to my bank, but it will take up to 60 days to have it investigated and I have to cancel my debit care number, which is a PITA!! I hope that these frauds are exposed for what they are and put out of business. Good luck with your case!