Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sun, August 13, 2017

• Reported By: Zen Paul — Basalt Colorado USA
The Byers-Fashion Club
Internet USA

The Byers-Fashion Club The offer for a free watch was because I had made an Amazon purchase and this was the reward for using Amazon Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

The offer was for a choice of items free as a reward for a purchase I had made from Amazon. I would only have to pay the $3.79 for shipping and submit my VISA card number. The chosen watch came and two weeks later I was charged $99.79. When I called the number listed next to the charge in my bank statement I was told that the 14 day trial period had expired and that the full charge was what I had agreed to. Alex was insistant that this was stated in the offer. I requested that my "account" be closed and that no further offers occur. After some resistance to this request a cancellation code was given and a confirming e-mail was sent to my e-mail address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2017 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-byers-fashion-club/internet/the-byers-fashion-club-the-offer-for-a-free-watch-was-because-i-had-made-an-amazon-purcha-1392403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Byers-Fashion Club