Complaint Review: The Crack Team

• Reported By: EW — Grand Rapids Michigan
  • The Crack Team

Internet, Michigan
    United States of America

The Crack Team Lifetime Warranty is a scam - company failed to provide services after their product failed Internet, Michigan

The Crack team repaired 4 cracks for me one time in 2009 and another in 2010.  I chose them for their lifetime warranty.  THey sent me the warranty certificates and guaranteed their work no matter if I sold the house or not.

On April 17, 2013, 2 of the cracks leaked.  I attempted to contact the branch that fixed it and they are no longer.  I contacted the nearest branch which was 2 hours away and they refuse to fix it and told me to call someone on the east coast.  That person informed me that there is no national headquarters for me to talk with and no one will fix it.  They should at least pay a contractor in my area to fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-crack-team/internet-michigan-/the-crack-team-lifetime-warranty-is-a-scam-company-failed-to-provide-services-after-the-1044647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content