Complaint Review: The Deal Empire

• The Deal Empire

Internet
    USA

The Deal Empire Theives ? California

Ordered a product almost 2 months ago , have called and left emails probably 50 times. No answers. I finally got someone on their chat late one night who gave me a tracking number showing it was still in china. I used the same today and it was no longer valid. I actually got a human on the line named Christina and she basically told me if I hadn't been so cheap it would have been here by now. I should have spent more money to get nothing.

Now she gives me another tracking number which is also invalid and different than the one I was originally given. She says its still in China because they have too many orders, yet they advertise as a company in California. I have seen hundreds of complaints and myself sent a complaint to the company hosting them which is shopify/ The people who actually do receive anything say it isn't as they claim, not even close. False advertising and a web scam does it get any lower?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2016 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-deal-empire/internet/the-deal-empire-theives-california-1343048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content