Complaint Review: The Dump

• The Dump

oaks, Pennsylvania
    USA

The Dump Deceiving Advertisin oaks Pennsylvania

In the beginning of December TV ads where all over the place with blow out prices on matresses. I saw an ad for King size which I believe as $499.00.

I decided to travel 45 minutes to buy one. Once I got their the sales rep told me they only had one for the price and it was really nothing. So they proceded to try and bump me into one for 1300.00, a big difference from the ads.

Seems to be it is a bait and switch tactic.

Needless to say I was not to happy about this and ready to walk out the door until the sales rep started bringing down the price.

I did buy it since I was already their and had no time to shop around.

I don t think that they should be allowed to advertise on something that most people would not buy, after all this is your sleep product to make you confortable.The ads in my opinion is a hook to get you into the store.

I will tell you this, I will never buy another product from them because of this. All they had to do was to be honest in their TV ads.

So anyone going to the Dump, and expecting that you will get a great deal, based on the TV ads, be careful since if you have the same experience which I had you probably will be disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2016 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-dump/oaks-pennsylvania/the-dump-deceiving-advertisin-oaks-pennsylvania-1346616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content