Complaint Review: The Dvd Planet .org

• The Dvd Planet .org
    thedvdplanet.org
    Internet

The Dvd Planet .org feeling violated Internet

I ordered the fugitive season box set for my father for Christmas on dec. 3 . The order was supposably shipped on Sat. Dec 8. The tracking number was never a valid one. I was told that my order would arrive between the 17-19. NEVER came. I contacted them by email only,no phone number. They emailed back and said that my order would arrive by the 21-23. NEVER came. Then they had the b***s to tell me it would come the 23 or 24 Christmas eve. I believed them.

I will be calling my credit card company to cancel payment. I feel so violated and now I do not have a gift for my father. My trust in internet ordering is gone.

Vicky
mukwonago, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2007 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-dvd-planet-org/internet/the-dvd-planet-org-feeling-violated-internet-294307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content