Complaint Review: The Embroidery Store

• The Embroidery Store
    17155 Von Karman Ave, #103
    Irvine, California
    USA

The Embroidery Store aka COTTONE MARKETING SERVICES INC aka TES APPAREL Refuses to pay for lost merchandise, zero customer service, arrogant owner that discriminates Irvine California

The Embroidery Store is a total ripoff and doesn't have the courage to admit they screwed up, nor is willing to reimburse for their mistakes.

I purchased and delivered several expensive shirts to The Embroidery Store (I had to b/c their standard apparel is cheap-o) with the expectation of finalizing the embroidery design over the following days.

After several back and forths, I decided to go elsewhere (Christina (sp?) has a terrible attitude and I had it with her and the extra fees she continued to pile on).

It took me over a month to return to the Embroidery Store (honestly, I was dreading seeing her) and when I went to retrieve the shirts that I purchased, the Embroidery Store claimed to have "donated" the shirts becuase they didn't think I wanted them. WTF? No phone call, no email, no notice, no sign in the office...just decided to "donate" my items? Total ripoff. They were upset I didn't want to use them.

The front office assistant said the owner (Lee Cottone) would call me with a solution. After a week and no call or email (good customer service guys), I pressed the office assistant to get him on the phone. Lee is a classic zero customer service crusty old guy. "Let ME talk, Let ME talk" he crowed on the phone. And then he told me to shove it and it was my fault I didn't pick up my items immediately. What a jerk.

Litmus test for a good business: happy employees, quality products. The Embroidery Store is the total opposite - jerks with no customer service and outdated cheap-o products. Save yourself the pain and avoid the Embroidery Store. Take your business somewhere else. Leave crusty old guy Lee and creepy Christina to be by thereselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2016 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-embroidery-store/irvine-california-92614/the-embroidery-store-aka-cottone-marketing-services-inc-aka-tes-apparel-refuses-to-pay-fo-1338865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content