Complaint Review: the firm inc

• the firm inc
    3007 washington blvd suite 115
    marina del rey, California
    United States of America

the firm inc quantum group inc Made me work for him for 2 weeks and didnt pay me....slave driver! and he rips people off marina del rey, California

*Author of original report: REPAIRING REPUTATION --TheFirmINC/Quantum Group INC

Tim Devallee Rips people off with websites and he slave drives his employees and doesnt pay them for the time they worked. Just because he pays under the table (no taxes) doesnt make it fair to abuse people for their time and hard work. I feel let down as an ex employee and abused as I am now suffering financially. I cannot afford to eat because I wasted my time. If I were you I would suggest you find somebody else as a web designer to do your website. You will pay extra otherwise and not get what you want. DO NOT DO BUSINESS. SCAM ARTIST!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-firm-inc/marina-del-rey-california-90292/the-firm-inc-quantum-group-inc-made-me-work-for-him-for-2-weeks-and-didnt-pay-meslave-982686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

REPAIRING REPUTATION --TheFirmINC/Quantum Group INC

AUTHOR: LEE MICHEL - (United States of America)

I apologize for my previous report. None of it is true. I apologize profusely to Tim Devallee. He is a great person and I have no right to say what I did...Please excuse my report as I was upset.

He is a GREAT business man and has taught me alot throughout my journey. Thank you Tim! Best of Luck!