Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I used a Groupon originally 3 months of Pet (dog) boxes. This would automatically continue after 3 months. That was ok with me as the boxes were okay. I moved and that's when the trouble started. Apparently the USPS got the address change after I already lost 2 gift boxes. They needed additional postage due. I was in the hospital never got the postage due notice. That was for March 2017. I have no idea where Jan & Feb gift boxes ended up. Now it's August shipment time, got my tracking e-mail but it never shows where it ended up, it wasn't here. I've left numerous e-mails wanting credit for 8 months, they have my address correct but NO shipments. The web site will no longer allow me to navigate the site. I don't want to continue to pay but as soon as I cancel I'm sure I will cease to exist and I'll never get satisfaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-gift-box/internet/the-gift-box-giftboxcom-no-gift-boxes-in-8-months-internet-1392383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The gift box