Complaint Review: The Grant University - The Grant Professor

• The Grant University - The Grant Professor
    138 East 12300 South, Suite C #183
    Draper, Utah

The Grant University - The Grant Professor 1.98 CD > FRAUD Draper Utah

I order the CD for 1.98 quite some time ago. I finally recieved it 2 days ago and was happy ----> I put it in the comp......it doesn't work at all! I have since looked this company up because I can't figure out how to find help or contact a human being so I have emailed support@thegrantuniversity 6 times. I told them that all monies should be refunded immediatley.
So I just got off the phone with my bank and funny, my account was charged 69.95 TODAY! I emailed them yesterday and today!

So nothing really matters......my bank is doing an investigation on this company and stopped my CC. I will continue to submit my grievence to the BBB and the Federal Trade Commision. This should be STOPPED immediatley and all the monies should be tripled back to the patrons.

Smilesrgolden
Wasilla, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-grant-university-the-grant-professor/draper-utah/the-grant-university-the-grant-professor-198-cd-fraud-draper-utah-383009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content