Complaint Review: THE HEALTH CARECREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION/WWW.HCCUA.ORG

• Reported By: Valatie New York
  • THE HEALTH CARECREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION/WWW.HCCUA.ORG
    HCCUA.ORG
    Internet

THE HEALTH CARECREDIT UNION ASSOCIATION/WWW.HCCUA.ORG HEARTLESS LYING THIEVES Internet

This company is nothing more than a bunch of heartless lying thieves!!!!I was billed twice for the same month which resulted in an over draft with my checking account so I was also fined a $35. fea by my financial institution for for This company's blunder.

I tried calling on a Monday around 4:30 and was told to call back in the morning that the company was closing for the evening. When I signed up with their sales rep. he said he would PERSONALLY be available to me between the hours of 11a.m. -7:30p.m. Mon-Fri.
When I finally did reach someone I recieved a complete runaround.

Around 4p.m. Tuesday I recieved a call appologising claiming that the double billing was the result of a computer error and it would be taken care of imidiately. Well that was a complete crock of horse grunties.
Today is Friday and after fighting with these numbskulls all week and explaining to them my desperate need for my funds to be returned due to the fact I needed them imidiately to purchase medication for my autistic child I'm STILL waiting for my money!

As far as I am concerned these people are nothing more than a bunch of thieves. If you are reading this and have an account with this company I strongly urge you---- Run! do not walk to your phone and cancel your policy NOW!

Avy
Valatie, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-health-carecredit-union-associationwwwhccuaorg/internet/the-health-carecredit-union-associationwwwhccuaorg-heartless-lying-thieves-internet-374069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content