Complaint Review: the interior gallery

• the interior gallery
    2920 Commodore Dr, Suite 120 Carrollton, Texas 75
    Internet, Texas
    United States of America

the interior gallery theinteriorgallery.com The item I received from the merchant Theinteriorgallery.Com is not as describe on their website. Internet, Texas

The Theinteriorgallery.Com website gives 2 choices of color Black and Blanched Almond. I purchased Blanched Almond. The item I received has black lines on it. If I had known that I wouldnt have bought the product. This information that the vanity would contain black lines is no where on their website or image as of 8/10/2011. Please see proof on the following pages.

Theinteriorgallery.Com image of the vanity contains lines that are horizontal. The design of my bathroom specifically calls for horizontal lines and thats the product I purchased after reviewing images and information provided on the website. Unfortunately the product I received is completely different with lines going up and down or vertically, had I known this I wouldnt have purchased the product.

I contacted the merchant and explained to them that they are misleading and false advertising the product. Moreover they are sending a product that is completely different then described. I printed out the pictures from their website on 8/10/2011 just in case they change the images and description on their website after my call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2011 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-interior-gallery/internet-texas-75007/the-interior-gallery-theinteriorgallerycom-the-item-i-received-from-the-merchant-theinter-767579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content