Complaint Review: The International Library Of Photography Picture.com

• Reported By: Woodinville Washington
  • The International Library Of Photography Picture.com
    3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 101
    Owings Mills, Maryland

The International Library Of Photography Picture.com Photo Contests, submit a photo for publication in a book Owings Mills Maryland

*Author of original report: The International Library Of Photography Picture.com

In March 2008 I order two copies of a book for which I had submitted a picture of my grandson at the river. I titled the picture At The River. A few years ago (2005?) I had done the same with picture of my granddaughter with a good result, receiving the two books a few months later.).

Starting in December 2008, I've emailed the company via the email address Info@picture.com for a release date of this newest book. I received one reply that book would be released in the Spring 2009. I've sent subsequent emails asking again for a more concise release date, but received no reply.

Today (May 7, 2009) I tried again and the email was returned undeliverable. I decided to call them. After the phone rings a few times a recording comes on saying the number has no mailbox.

Now, I have no way to contact them and they have 137.00 of my money. Since the charge to my credit card was over a year ago, and the card that was originally with one bank, it is now with the bank that bought them out. I have been ripped off. I want my money back or my two books I ordered.

I also just sent a complaint with Maryland Attorney General's office.

Beth
Woodinville, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-international-library-of-photography-picturecom/owings-mills-maryland-21117/the-international-library-of-photography-picturecom-photo-contests-submit-a-photo-for-p-449593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The International Library Of Photography Picture.com

AUTHOR: Beth - (U.S.A.)

I have an update to this complaint! Today I received a check in the mail for a full refund! The check stub references the number from the complaint I filed with the Maryland AG office and an apology for my inconvenience.
I deposited the check today.... keeping my fingers crossed that it's a good check.
BUT.... I am very surprised and happy to have received this refund of monies I figured was long gone.