Complaint Review: The Kelly Group Inc , Kelly Printing Supplies

United States of America
  • Phone: (702) 737-3004
  • Web:
  • Category:

The Kelly Group Inc , Kelly Printing Supplies Kelly Printing Supplies Pushy, Rude, and Liars. Scam artists. Worst Buisness ethics ever Las Vegas, Nevada

Kelly Printing Supplies: I ordered 2 black ink cartridges and 1 tri-color cartridge at a respectable price, a Kelly sales associate sold them to me on a open account to try out.

I received the cartridges and they did work.
I paid my bill.

I have now received another call from Kelly printing supplies stated that I must fill my obligation of 6 cartridges.  In no way shape or form was I told that I need to eventually buy 6 cartridges to full fill the order.

The sales associate explained that they needed to ship out the remaining cartridges to full fill the order, that's how I got the "special" pricing.  I stated they need to go back to their pre-recorded message from the initial sales call.  I said do what you need to do, if any packages show up I will just refuse them, and I will NEVER do business with Kelly again. So I am waiting to see if something shows up.

The sales associate was also the pushy and rude and kept trying to talk over me, it was simply a scam, with a rude sales person behind it.  I bet if I intially ordered 10 cartridges I would have been obligated to buy 20 all together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-kelly-group-inc-kelly-printing-supplies/las-vegas-nevada-89104-3856/the-kelly-group-inc-kelly-printing-supplies-kelly-printing-supplies-pushy-rude-and-lia-568588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content