Report: #1242005

• Reported By: Outraged — Harrisonburg Virginia USA
  • The League, Dallas, Texas

Nationwide
    USA

The League, Dallas, Texas I received the same invitation from the League when I returned from a business trip yesterday.

It was 10 pages long. The tone was very frightening. "Here's just a sample of the power of the inner-circle secrets of the League," the invitation document claimed, including "Control anyone, anytime, anywhere," and "Know how to heighten your new powers and render all others completely helpless (p.8)" This kind of advertising is incorrigible and unethical. I want to do what I can to put them out of business. This report is only the first step for me. The language and tone go way beyond questionable practices. I am not going to sluff this off. I must act. Thank you for your report. Outraged Dallas Nationwide

I received the same invitation from the League when I returned from a business trip yesterday. It was 10 pages long. The tone was very frightening. Language was used to perpetrate a lie, and lead the recipient of the letter to believe that the League had been personally watching the recipient for some time.

"Here's just a sample of the power of the inner-circle secrets of the League," the League invitation document claimed, including "Control anyone, anytime, anywhere," and "Know how to heighten your new powers and render all others completely helpless (p.8)"

This kind of advertising is incorrigible and unethical. I want to do what I can to put them out of business. This report is only the first step for me. The language and tone go way beyond "questionable practices." I am not going to sluff this off. I must act. I did not reply to the invitation, but it rattled me.

I thank the other recipent for reporting this. I was searching online for how to take action, and this site appeared. I am grateful to find you.

Outraged

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2015 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-league-dallas-texas/nationwide/the-league-dallas-texas-i-received-the-same-invitation-from-the-league-when-i-returned-1242005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content