Complaint Review: The Mailbox Stores

• The Mailbox Stores
    5075 W Diablo Dr #200
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

The Mailbox Stores Discount Retail Store Services If You Change Your Mind They Will Keep Your Money Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Update to previous report on The Mail Box Stores

The Mailbox Store aka Discount Retail Store Services. Be extremely careful about doing business with these people. I was looking into starting a business and gave a deposit of $500.00. They offer financing but all they did was refer me to a third party that asked me to submit credit card applications to several banks.

Several credit cards adding up to a total of $100,000 did not give me comfort. This is a lot of money and after the high intrest rates kicked in who knows how much I would be on the hook for.

I simply changed my mind and decided that this was not a business I wanted to pursue and asked for a refund of my deposit. I was told I could not get my deposit back. They claim to offer a 100% no questions asked refund but this does not seem to be the case.

If a company has a 100% no questions asked refund policy they should honor it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-mailbox-stores/las-vegas-nevada-89118/the-mailbox-stores-discount-retail-store-services-if-you-change-your-mind-they-will-keep-1066882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update to previous report on The Mail Box Stores

AUTHOR: MrMJ - ()

I would like to update my posting regarding the Mailbox Stores. I have had the opportunity to speak further with their representatives, and have a better understanding of the overall situation. I did understand how the financing available to me would work, and based on that, allowed the Mailbox Stores to research locations and negotiate a lease for me, the terms of which were satisfactory. After that work was completed, I decided that I did not want to go forward, although the company had performed up to my expectations. I now understand that the $500 deposit that I had put in place with them did not begin to cover the actual costs of the work they did for me in finance, site location, and lease negotiation.

I was admittedly hasty in venting my frustrations on this site; I am very pleased with the work that the Mailbox Stores performed for me, and would certainly recommend them to anyone interested in opening such a store.