Complaint Review: The Pecoraro Companies, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 06, 2017
  • Updated: Fri, January 06, 2017
  • Reported By: Andi — Glendale Arizona USA
  • The Pecoraro Companies, Inc.
    P.O. Box 12621
    Albany, New York
    USA

The Pecoraro Companies, Inc. Adesso Process Service Frank Pecoraro advertises he will pay $150 referral fee Albany New York

Frank Pecoraro advertises that he does foreign serves and that he will pay $150 for each referral within 30 days of being hired..

Back in July, 2016, I sent Mr Pecoraro a referral to serve legal documents in Russia. My client hired Mr. Pecoraro in July, 2016 and to date I have not received the advertised referral fee. When I inquired about the referral fee he advertised, he made excuses about not having the time to write and mail a check and he became arrogant.

I feel if you advertise something you should be honorable and follow through. My client does not receive timely updates from Mr. Pecoraro, as Mr. Pecoraro says he is very busy travelling and promoting another business . When I first spoke to him about serving the legal documents in Russia he said he could absolutely handle it. Then he started sending me emails about some pyramid business he promotes. When I politely declined interest in the business he continued to send me emails until I bluntly asked him to stop.

I have finally resorted to filing a complaint with the BBB as Mr. Pecoraro is falsely advertising . I want Mr. Pecoraro to finish the job he was hired to do for my client and pay me the $150 referral fee he advertises.

From my experience I would NEVER give him any future business. I feel he is unprofessional, arrogant and it seems his practices are less than honorable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-pecoraro-companies-inc/albany-new-york/the-pecoraro-companies-inc-adesso-process-service-frank-pecoraro-advertises-he-will-pay-1347985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content