Complaint Review: The Performer's Academy

• The Performer's Academy
    24310 Moulton Parkway, Ste I
    Laguna Hills, California
    USA

The Performer's Academy The Performers Academy Performers Academy Performer's Academy & Natalie Costa Liars - They yell at and insult the kids. They are crazy anti-vaxxers who endanger kids with their views Laguna Hills California

Natalie Costa and her employees at The Performers Academy in Laguna Hills, CA are unethical and rude people.  My daughter started telling me stories about how Natalie would scream at kids for not doing things correctly.  She would even call them stupid.  I thought maybe my daugher was embellishing things, but then I spoke to some other kids in her acting class and they all said the same thing.  Finally, I arrived early one day and just before I go in the door, I could hear Natalie's voice.  She was screeaming at a kid for "f***ing up again".  I couldn't believe it.  That was it for me.  I took my kid home and have never been back.

On top of that, Natalie and her friends are these crazy anti-vaccine zealots.  They have hosted gatherings at her place to try and convince parents not to vaccinate their kids.  Natalie has even gone so far as to tell parents they shouldn't vaccinate their kids and they should be contacting their elected officials to try to stop a California bill from getting through that would require kids to be vaccinated.  What kind of crazy lady tells parents not to vaccinate their kids?  These are not your kids lady, so butt out!

Natalie is just a mean and angry woman and I would not recommend her or her acting school to anyone.  They do not know how to treat kids.  Most of these kids are just there to have fun.  They are not serious professionals, yet she acts like she is running a $100 million movie and the kids are costing her money by messing up a scene!  Get a grip lady.  You run a simple acting school in Laguna Hills!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2015 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-performers-academy/laguna-hills-california-92637/the-performers-academy-the-performers-academy-performers-academy-performers-acad-1227057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content