Complaint Review: The Place Furniture Galleries

1640 Broad Hollow Rd
    Farmingdale, New York
    United States of America

The Place Furniture Galleries Stole my money Farmingdale, New York

Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012 @1:19pm I placed an order the The Place Furniture Galleries for the Madison Office Wall with Peninsula Desk. Sku #4455. Total price $2,399.00 - discount $239.90 + shipping & handling $200.00 = Grand Total $2,359.10. This amount was deducted from my bank account immediately (via Visa), posted on my bank statement on Nov. 12th.

Order #100014892

Transaction ID: 4778099645

Just noticed on one email that the subject line says: The Furniture Plaza 1700 LLC
I also noticed I got an order confirmation email from Martin Reguriro, email MARTIN@THEPLACEFURNITUREGALLERIES.COM

I called November 15, 2012 and cancelled my order via phone. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to issue a refund. I asked for a confirmation email, which I never received.

On Nov. 16, 2012 I sent two (2) emails, requesting cancellation confirmation. [continued below]....
..... No response, of course.

Dec. 13, 2012 - called and left voice mails; never get a live person.

Dec. 14, 2012 - Sent another email; of course, no response.

Jan. 4, 2013 - Sent another email; of course, no reponse.

Jan. 8, 2013 - Called (631)843-9393 - got a rude person who wouldn't answer my questions. She told me she wasn't going to argue with me on the phone that I need to call (516)507-4309 or (516)507-7874, which I did. I called both and of course I had to leave a voice mail. I told her it would do no good to call these numbers because I would have to leave a voice mail and no one would ever call me back. I even asked her if this is a legitimate company and she wouldn't answer my question.

Just sent another email straight to Martin Reguriro, but I don't expect to ever hear back from him

I hope someone can help get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-place-furniture-galleries/farmingdale-new-york-11735/the-place-furniture-galleries-stole-my-money-farmingdale-new-york-993475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content