Complaint Review: The Prosperity Of Life Network

• The Prosperity Of Life Network
    13771 N. Fountain Hills Blvd
    Fountain Hill, Arizona
    USA

The Prosperity Of Life Network Prosperity For Life Trying To Scam Me Under Different Company Names Fountain Hill Arizona

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Prosperity of Life

I have been called 5 times by Prosparity for life posing under different company names in an attempt to deceptively convert me to their MLM. At first I just assumed these guys were just selling similar products but then after the 3rd call I knew something was up. The same pitch, the same products and the same hungry sales method. I asked how they got my name and number... no plausible answer.

After the 5th call, I had had enough, decided to do my due dilligence and research who these guys were. I found that they have been registered under multiple names. That's right... they wern't always called The Prosperity Of Life Network... First of they were known as 'Liberty League', then 'Polaris' and NOW 'The Prosperity Of Life Network'. You can check out their website here (http://www.prosperityoflife.com). It's run by a marketing group called: Polaris Global Marketing. Turns out these guys are a particularly agressive MLM established in the United States, now targeting Australians.

Now, we can only assume why they have had to rebrand 3 times in the past 8 years and you can do your own research to see that. Their opportunity ranges from $9,000- $15,000, depending on how much you tell them you have.

Even beyond the enormous buying, what really concerned me was the methods these people are using to sell their product; approaching me 5 times under different company names hoping I would somehow 'slip up' or give them a different response to what I did in my first call. It tells me that even $9,000 later there probably wouldn't be alot of hope for me if I was even remotely interested in this opportunity. Shame these guys didn't get the picture after call number 1.

Take home message... do your research. I wouldn't touch this business with a 10 foot pole.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2017 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-prosperity-of-life-network/fountain-hill-arizona-618-114/the-prosperity-of-life-network-prosperity-for-life-trying-to-scam-me-under-different-comp-1357545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Prosperity of Life

AUTHOR: Prosperity of Life Corporate - (USA)

Prosperity of Life (POL) is a network marketing company who contracts with individuals (‘Associates’) looking for a home based self-employment opportunity.

POL Associates are self-employed contractors who are authorized to sell POL products and enroll others into the business per the terms of their contract with the Company. As most all self-employed people do, they operate under a business/trade name.

Associates operating under and introducing themselves using their business trade name is common practise and is not intended to be nor is it a deceptive act.

POL Associates only call or email people who answer ads and request to be contacted; they do not make unsolicited contact with people. This person likely answered one or more ads, placed by one or more Associates, for a work from home opportunity and was contacted by Associates operating under their own trade name.

Prosperity of Life has never been known as Liberty League International.

Liberty League International was founded in 2001. In 2009 the co-founders and then business partners ended their relationship; the Company closed its doors and was officially dissolved in June of 2010. This information can easily be verified by visiting the Arizona Corporation Commission records http://ecorp.azcc.gov/Details/Corp?corpId=L09918061

We are happy to answer any questions. You can email us at contact@mypgmail.com.