Complaint Review: The Pyramid Collection

• Reported By: Indiana — Maple Ridge British Columbia Canada
  • The Pyramid Collection

Internet
    United States of America

The Pyramid Collection Drastically overcharged for shipping costs without my consent, Internet

I ordered a dress from the Pyramid Collection needing it for a Christmas event in 2012.  After I ordered in a couple days I noticed a huge charge on my Master Card.  I called customer service and they informed me that Canadian shipping costs were higher than what was stated on the site.  If I had known the costs were $50 to ship a dress to Canada - I never would have ordered!!  The site told me that the cost would be $13.  I was furious that the Pyramid Collections website didn't reveal this detail.  I thought I was scammed.

Furthermore, the dress came AFTER the promised time - so I couldn't wear it for my Christmas event.  And the dress was poor in quality for the price I paid.  There were holes where the embroidery was, the embroidery was loose and falling apart, and the dress material was thin and flimsy.  I would strongly recommend that no one shops here as they are scammers and I have had a very disappointing time with them.  I obviously decided to keep the dress regardless because I would have lost the $50 in first shipping plus the return...which would have been the original cost of the dress.  Horrible place to shop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-pyramid-collection/internet/the-pyramid-collection-drastically-overcharged-for-shipping-costs-without-my-consent-int-1013017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content