Complaint Review: The RealReal

Internet
    USA

The RealReal Sold me a fake Louis Vuitton handbag.. Internet

*Author of original report: The RealReal

I purchased my bag from The Real Real only to discover that the stitching was held together by some nasty smelling sticky glue!! I've also come to find out that LV doesn't line their bags in dark cherry suede!! I'm so upset right now...I paid $375 for a small bag only to find out that I've been scammed!! Whatever you do, don't buy from The Real Real!! I know that I've lost my money since a lot of people on this site, say there is a no return policy for purses. This is so upsetting. I'm going to tell my family and friends about this and pray that they pass it on. I'm also going to post my story on Rip Off Report! This can't continue...Everyone is always out to make a quick buck! What is going on in this world people??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2017 06:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-realreal/internet/the-realreal-sold-me-a-fake-louis-vuitton-handbag-internet-1389206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The RealReal

AUTHOR: - ()

Michelle - Nashua, NH Issue w Louis Vuitton has been resolved. I failed to see the serial number inside my purse. It is an actual Louis Vuitton. Thank you to TheRealReal.com for helping me see my error. This is truly a great company!!