Complaint Review: The Residential Litigation Group, Pennsylvania

• The Residential Litigation Group, Pennsylvania
    2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW 4th Floor Washington, DC
    Internet
    United States of America

Scam.  Residental Litigation Group, PA uses public records to pull lists to make people believe there is a lawsuit pending vs a company they dealt with.  They are trying to take advantage of people that are in hard times and behind or deliquent on their mortgage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-residential-litigation-group-pennsylvania/internet/the-residential-litigation-group-pa-scam-sends-out-mailers-making-it-look-like-there-i-968051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

BUYER BEWARE

AUTHOR: Tom Cat - (United States of America)

This company is a total SCAM!! All they do is take in money with no service to the customer. Save your money. The law suit was already thrown out of court because they are incompetent. First of all it was filed in the wrong court and they named all the banks on one suit. Therefore they have to refile and will be asking you for more money. Report this company to the Federal Trade Commission and get your money back NOW!

So what...

AUTHOR: blueflame22 - (United States of America)

A filing means nothing.  I can write the lyrics to a song and file it with the court as long as I pay the filing fee (couple hundred dollars).  It is a piece of paper.  The real proof if a law firm is any good is their track record.  What is this firms track record?  Probably hard to know because they have only been in business a few months.  Has anybody had any good results from them?  The last "lawyer" I paid is conveniently hard to find.  This company wants a lot of money and the more I research them the more I find them to be more like a sales company.  Somebody help

So what...

AUTHOR: blueflame22 - (United States of America)

A filing means nothing.  I can write the lyrics to a rap song and file it with the court as long as I pay the filing fee (couple hundred dollars).  It is a piece of paper.  The real proof if a law firm is any good is their track record.  What is this firms track record?  Probably hard to know because they have only been in business a few months.  Has anybody had any good results yet?  The last "lawyer" I paid is conveniently hard to find.

The Residential Litigation Group Case Has Been Filed

AUTHOR: Rob Kaminski - (United States of America)

I've been researching this company as well in my efforts to relieve my mortgage hardship. I would like to share with other Ripoff Report users that I was given a publicly accessible link to the case in question, it's a legitimate filing. Hope this may help some of you out.

Same company?

AUTHOR: KathyR - (United States of America)

Is this the same company?

Investigation by PA Dept of Banking

AUTHOR: Mark W - (United States of America)

The PA Dept of banking followed up with me notifying that there is a pending investigation agianst this company.  The mail they send out is deceving and is being sent out in bulk or lists from public records.  The mail that i received didnt even have the full company name on it just the abbreivated one that they use in Public Records.  Not only am I current on my mortgage when i recived this letter but am an employee of the company you said commited fraud against me.

We have a copy of the lawsuit for your review

AUTHOR: TRLG - (United States of America)

We were shocked and surprised that someone would suggest our law firm is operating any kind of scam. Our firm is not only suing the major banks with a multitude of causes of action, we are also helping to provide our clients with the best options available for staying in their homes during the litigation process. Depending on the client's home state, we have a nationwide network of foreclosure defense attorneys that we have relationships with that provide foreclosure defense or delay for all of our clients. If you have any further questions or concerns please call our office and we will gladly let you speak with any of our staff attorneys who can explain to you our services and goals with these lawsuits.