Complaint Review: The Results Group, LLC

• Reported By: Medford New York
  • The Results Group, LLC
    3219 E. Camelback Road #838
    Phoenix, Arizona

The Results Group, LLC ripoff dishonest fraudulent online home business Phoenix Arizona

The Results Group, LLC Complaint

On 9/21/6 - I received a call from TRG sales rep, Lisa Deoere pushing the idea of me having an online home business stating its financial benefits. After 2 to 3 persistence phone calls from this sales representative guaranteeing me 8000 online visits to my website that they promised to setup all within the cost of $1000. In fact, she tried to sell me $5,000 worth of online business for double the visits that promised to bring me thousands of dollars with a 6-month period. Unfortunately, she called me when I was badly in needed money for health and financial reasons therefore, I surrender and used my only credit card (did not own one for over 10 years) and have just paid off my visa card that was few months old. I proceeded to charge $1000 to the card. It is not over, I was also called to upgrade the advertisement they promised to prepare and run for me on the website --- costing me another $250.

After 2 weeks, I called The Results Group, LLC repeatedly almost daily asking for my money back because I was not feeling comfortable with the business. I was told in an unprofessional and rude way to relax, a business does not bloom in 2 weeks, 1 month or even 3 months --- it takes a while. However, I continue to call and call until no one answered my calls. Then I decided to research the Internet for complaints about this company and was overwhelmed to read that The Results Group, LLC was a scam --- and of course could not be found.

Jennifer Agard

Jennifer
Medford, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group-llc/phoenix-arizona-85018/the-results-group-llc-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-online-home-business-phoenix-arizona-257602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content