Complaint Review: The Results Group - TRG

• Reported By: Granby Massachusetts
  • The Results Group - TRG
    32190 East Camelback Road, #838
    Phoenix, Arizona

The Results Group - TRG Defrauded Me by Promising Me 105% Return on My Investment with Them from Amazon & windows Casino ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: December 12, 2006 Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C.,

I too have been ripped off by The Results Group (TRG). I should have known better but their people are very convincing liars. I would love to be involved in a class action law suit so they can be exposed and we can some of our mojney back.

I paid $499.00 to start up my website. This included voice enhancements which I never actually heard on the site. I then paid a total of $8400.00 (in two installments) for 60K targeted guaranteed traffic. I have receivec no hits to my site after 7 months.

I called in November, 2006 and was told I must wait the agreed 6 months for results. It has now been over 6 months and I can not reach them.

I am contacting the Attorney General in Arizona to file a complaint. I also think we should get a lawyer together and sue this company. Are you with me?

Theresa
Granby, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2007 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group-trg/phoenix-arizona-85018/the-results-group-trg-defrauded-me-by-promising-me-105-return-on-my-investment-with-the-232455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

Federal Trade Commission, Plaintiff, v. The Results Group, L.L.C., an Arizona Limited Liability Company, Edward R. Longoria, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., and Amber R. Halvorson, individually and as a manager of The Results Group, L.L.C., Defendants (United States District Court for the District of Arizona)

Civil No. CV 06 2843 PHX JAT, FTC File No. 062 3205

December 12, 2006

Complaint for Injunctive and Other Relief
Temporary Restraining Order Freezing Assets and Providing Equitable Relief, and Order To Show Cause
Why A Preliminary Injunction Should Not Issue