Complaint Review: The Results Group,

• The Results Group,
    3219 East Camelback Road, Suite #838
    Phoenix, Arizona

The Results Group, Promise Results with my investment Phoenix Arizona

Well stupid me, after they called and talked me into signing up I called back. When I could not reach the sales person with the number he had given I called again. This time I called fraud on them but they already had my money. I call my bank and canceled my credit card.

Shortly after I received a call from the results group and again they convinced me that they had already provided me with a on line gambling page and service was provided to receive 40,000 hits for my 6000.00 plus I give away. I just knew that I was taken but did not know what to do about it.

William
Jemez Springs, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2007 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group/phoenix-arizona-85018/the-results-group-promise-results-with-my-investment-phoenix-arizona-230879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content