Complaint Review: The Results Group

• The Results Group
    3219 E. Camelback Road
    Phoenix, Arizona

The Results Group RIPOFF ARTISTS Phoenix Arizona

I contacted the Results Group for making some extra money. Little did I know that one of their "opportunities" was illegal at the time. After calling several times, I sent a letter to the Results Group wanting my money back ($497.00) emphasising their 30 day money back guarantee as written on the documentation they had sent to me in the mail.

Naturally the priority mail envelope was returned Undeliverable as addressed. I then started calling the numbers and what do you know? They were disconnected!

Anyone out there had any luck in getting their money back???

Not a Happy Camper
My Town, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group/phoenix-arizona-85018/the-results-group-ripoff-artists-phoenix-arizona-380050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content