Complaint Review: The Results Group

• Reported By: Gainesville Florida
  • The Results Group
    3219 East Camelback Road Suite 838
    Phoenix, Arizona

The Results Group ripoff fraudulent work at home scam took me for $430.00 money back guarantee of course Phoenix Arizona

After being hassled repeatedly, I signed up with TRG Internet Solutions in order to make some extra income. I was promised that this business had been around for years and would not fail but if it did I would receive a full refund plus 5%.

A month later I called to cancel. The number was still in service but I was told that I had to be enrolled for 6 months before cancelling. Meanwhile the company was drawing $20.00 a month from my bank account.

It is now 6 months later and the phone number is not in service.

Lola
Gainesville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2007 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group/phoenix-arizona-85018/the-results-group-ripoff-fraudulent-work-at-home-scam-took-me-for-43000-money-back-guara-232279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content