Complaint Review: The Sales Guru

• The Sales Guru

Internet
    USA

The Sales Guru Product received was not the product advertised Internet

There was not an accurate category for the product I purchased from this company. It should be under Health and Beauty, but I did not see that as an option.

I purchased a hair styling tool for approximately $65.00. The tool that I received looked nothing like the picture of the product I ordered from The Sales Guru website and is of very poor/cheap quality. I emailed the company within a couple days of receiving the product and was told I could not receive a refund because of their hygiene return policy.

Ripped off as what they sent me is not what I ordered and they will not accept a return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2017 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sales-guru/internet/the-sales-guru-product-received-was-not-the-product-advertised-internet-1394874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content