Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Reported By: Orange California
  • The Secret Society
    1350 Moore Rd
    Avon, Ohio

The Secret Society Package of Inside Secrets...1200 page manuscript...you are chosen Avon Ohio

In April I received a "Secret Society" letter saying I was especially chosen to receive a 1200 page manuscript that would allow me to become a member of The Secret Society. It suggested strongly how I would become rich and powerful! I faxed in the letter...no charge;they sent me a booklet with 5 success stories of people who read the manuscript. The letter with the booklet then announced I was now in Phase Two and had only 5 days to send $140 (a 43% discount) to recieve my own personally prepared manuscript and become a member of The Secret Society.

Fortunately I read the Ripoff Report by James of San Marcos, and did not send the money!

Interestingly enough, this sounds like they send the manuscript that was the original basis of the Book and Movie "The Secret" which was basically available to all people for a small cost, and yet Rhonda Byrne made it widely available without joining The Secret Society.

This strongly suggests Ripoff by The Secret Society.

Tom
Orange, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-secret-society/avon-ohio-44011/the-secret-society-package-of-inside-secrets1200-page-manuscriptyou-are-chosen-avon-456513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content