Complaint Review:

P.O Box Dallas, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: (214)553-4592
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

The Secret Society Don't fall for this, this will save you an extra $140.00. Dallas, Texas

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Well first off, I'm glad my common knowledge is playing a part in this... WHY??

Well after receiving my 56 page Orientation book from these so-called "Multi-Millionaire genuises" I was suppose to be expecting 3 good things to happen to me involving money, love or power. Luckily I had learned my lesson form previous foreign scammers so I googled "1200 page Manuscript" and voila I found this site.

Whoever is reading this, please!! Don't fall for it!!, They will try to use pretty words to convince you like, wealthy, power, and squaring your income etc.. These guys don't care about you, they just want your MONEY.

Another thing I found odd this that some people that filed reports claimed it came from Ohio, yet these scammers wanted me to send payment to a Dallas, Texas location where I've been recently receiving suspious scamming letters from.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-secret-society/dallas-texas-75356/the-secret-society-dont-fall-for-this-this-will-save-you-an-extra-14000-dallas-texa-684835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Secret Society