Complaint Review: THE SECRET SOCIETY

P.O. BOX 6305
    DOVER, Delaware
    United States of America

THE SECRET SOCIETY NOT INTERESTED IF NO MONEY UP FRONT DOVER, Delaware

*Author of original report: A manuscript arrived

After an introductory letter in which i was lead to believe i was chosen by a group of rich, wealthy perhaps movie stars, or influential people of high rank in the world.

I was given the impression i could not fail, i would be in charge of my own life, financial status, knowing things in advance, having insight to the future, and the outcome of all decisions.

I sent for the oreintation booklet which came in the mail one week from the order date.  The booklet included a mentor who promised to attend meetings for one year.  this mentor seemed helpful, and asked us to pay the price of $199.00 for the manuscript so he could meet us in person.  This price was to cover the cost of printing.

The letter also had the gift of knowing I was in bad straits as to life and finances.  i  was out of money.  I had only $14.00 to my name.  I wrote a letter explaining my circumstances financially.  Asking the mentor to forgo the charges for the secret manusript, for we could use the ability to attract money.  My purpose was to start my own business.

Two weeks have passed and no manuscript.  No letter or word from our mentor.  I reckon we don't qualify, since we are already in the poor house.  However the introductory letter would have you believe you were chosen above a big list of possible's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-secret-society/dover-delaware-19905-6305/the-secret-society-not-interested-if-no-money-up-front-dover-delaware-584521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

A manuscript arrived

AUTHOR: DAVID - (United States of America)

I received the manuscript from the secret society.  This was exciting as well as interesting, until we got about 500 pages into the information.  At that point you had to denounce belief in any GOD, or heavenly power.  the only power you could accept would be you, yourself.  you were and are the GOD, man.

You any individual reading this can do as you wish.  I destroyed this manuscript before it destroyed me.