Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• The Secret Society
    P.O. Box 6305
    Dover, Delaware

The Secret Society Ripoff Dover Delaware

As with all the other reportees, I was sent a letter stating I had been "chosen" to join "the Secret Society" absolutely free. Thinking what-the-heck, I sent the reply back. I suspected I was not as "special" as they had told me I was when I re-examined the envelope their offer had arrived in. It bore bulk postage.

I also received back the 56 page manual and the letter from my "mentor" AND the bill for $139.50 to enter phase II. What the hell happened to "absolutely free"? I'm glad I checked them out on Google and was directed to Ripoff Report.

I would be interested in knowing if anyone has been able to get to the bottom of who is behind all this. What a scam!

Nmgampa
Aztec, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-secret-society/dover-delaware-19905-6305/the-secret-society-ripoff-dover-delaware-466481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content