Complaint Review: The Secret Society

• Reported By: toronto Ontario
  • The Secret Society
    850 South Boulder Highway
    Henderson, Nevada

The Secret Society Letter, The Secret Society Sent me a secret society invitation because I was special Henderson Nevada

THE SECRET SOCIETYS INNER SECRETS they sent a letter stating I was chosen to be entered into this secret society and that I will be getting this book of secrets to let me no how I can become wealthy and alot of other stuff Henderson Nevada.

I got this letter stating I was to be entered into this secret society and that once I answered this letter I would be sent this book with the screts in but it said that it was for free, so I answered and when I got this first installment they called it, which was 5 testimonials of people who apparently got this book and automatically things started to change for thd good for them as soon as they said the 10 second miracle words your life was changed forever, you become millionares almost within moments after saying the 10 seconds miracle words, but in order to get this book you are to pay US $ 200British Pounds L140 Australian Dollars $310 Canadian Dollars $250 Euro 155 New Zeland Dollars #390 or South African Rand R1,975 if paying by RAND Cheque (no money orders) make payable to CDM. or fax our payment in 7 days And apparently this is for the second installment of the book.

Francis
toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-secret-society/henderson-nevada-89015/the-secret-society-letter-the-secret-society-sent-me-a-secret-society-invitation-because-450466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content