Complaint Review: The Sellers Lounge, A 1 Member, E-Tax Hotline, Product Resource, Blazzing Key Words, Easy Google Pro

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Reported By: Atlanta Georgia
  • The Sellers Lounge, A 1 Member, E-Tax Hotline, Product Resource, Blazzing Key Words, Easy Google Pro
    thesellerslounge
    Springville, Utah

The Sellers Lounge, A 1 Member, E-Tax Hotline, Product Resource, Blazzing Key Words, Easy Google Pro Ripoff, Unethical, Sneaky Springville Utah

I signed up for a "free" internet business CD from The Sellers Lounge, paying $1.97 postage. This was a free trial with 10 day cancelation policy. I canceled on fourth day after receiving confirmation email and becoming very suspicious of that email; I never received the CD. I was given a cancelation # from The Sellers Lounge. Unknowingly a number of "sister" companies had "piggy backed" on the original offer. Since that day May 7th I have been billed on my credit card the following; A 1 Member, $72.21; A 1 Member, $35.79; E-Tax Hotline, $19.95; Product Resource, $36.77. Other than The Sellers Lounge I have never heard of these other companies and did not sign up for any of their sevices. I was told by E-Tax Hotline that I automatically signed up for the "monthly" services when I signed up for the free trial and did not cancel within the required period. One of the customer service people I spoke with from A 1 Member told me I should have read the small print. (Only valuable information recieved from customer service)

I phoned each customer service # provided from my credit card bill and uniformally recieved the same response. I was told the cancelation # I received was not from their company. Interestingly, I asked each customer service person what I should receive for the money billed to my credit card, none of them could say anything precise. To my knowledge I haven't received anything. This type of unethical business over the internet should be stopped. Other companies names which came up in my conversation with some of these customer service caracters was Blazzing Key Words and Easy Google Profit. I haven't received a billing from these two companies so far but apparently they are associated with A 1 Member. I hope this information is helpful to someone researching these companies; my advice, try something else.

Dude
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sellers-lounge-a-1-member-e-tax-hotline-product-resource-blazzing-key-words-easy-google-pro/springville-utah-84663/the-sellers-lounge-a-1-member-e-tax-hotline-product-resource-blazzing-key-words-easy-463663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content