Complaint Review: The Sign Chef

• The Sign Chef
    7360 Cross County Rd, Suite 103
    North Charleston, South Carolina
    United States of America

The Sign Chef thesignchef.com Complete online ripoff organization North Charleston, South Carolina

Complete online ripoff. I never received anything. Easy to find on internet. Multiples business names, including SignsRus.com (trademark violation) The online software is easy and they promise everything, including a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

The first thing they do is charge your credit card. Immediately. During the 'approval' process for the sign design I was told there would be an additional charge, for something that was supposed to be included. I refused to pay the additional amount, since I was already upcharged from their initial offer (a $29 sign became $50). My order was canceled but I never received a refund and I never received any product (I was not even midway through the approval process.)

The complaint process is fruitless. They are very familiar with the runaround and wouldn't dream of issuing you a refund. The words 'approval', 'satisfaction', 'guarantee' mean nothing to them. So I am out $50 for a small sign that I never received. I've wasted several hours trying in earnest trying to get a refund, until I finally realized THIS is what they're good at - keeping your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sign-chef/north-charleston-south-carolina-29418/the-sign-chef-thesignchefcom-complete-online-ripoff-organization-north-charleston-south-991688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content