Complaint Review: The Summit Group Of Utah - Bright Builders

• Reported By: Thousand Palms California
  • The Summit Group Of Utah - Bright Builders
    947 South 500 East,Suite#110
    American Fork, Utah

The Summit Group Of Utah - Bright Builders Did not provide consistent coaching as promised nor needed information American Fork Utah

Received a call from the Summit Group to say that they would help me get into the e-commerce business. They would provide personal coaching for 12 sessions, in which they would get me up to speed with selling on the internet. in addition they would teach me how to build a website, and be able to list and sell products through the website. After a lot of hard selling, I invested $5895. They had me sign a contract that said in exchange for my investment and willingness to "be coachable and not quit"they would guarantee my success in building an internet business !

When I originally contacted them, to discuss my dissatisfaction,I was routed to several different telephone locations in order to find the persons who signed me up. After finally reaching the person, he told me he was sorry to hear that I wasn't happy, but he was not authorized to issue a refund and flippantly said "take it as a tax write-off".

The reason for my dissatisfaction is, my coaches were switched three times in the first few weeks. I had to adjust to this; each time began with a get acquainted period and this inefficiency cost me time and I was tabbed for a full coaching session each time. I feel this is not professional nor proficient.

I have complained to Mr. Cochran and he was very rude and non accommodating. He said "NO REFUNDS would be issued"

I have filed a complaint with the BBB of utah. They are investigating, but to date I have gotten no satisfaction.

John stavich
Thousand Palms, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-summit-group-of-utah-bright-builders/american-fork-utah-84003/the-summit-group-of-utah-bright-builders-did-not-provide-consistent-coaching-as-promised-273080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content