Complaint Review: The Swanx

• The Swanx

Internet
    United States of America

The Swanx Galse advertising, terrible customer service Internet, Internet

Theswanx is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Iplaced an order with them in February and I am still waiting for my shoes.

Everytime I try to contact them, I get very rude and abrasive responses. The person answering the emails refuses to give me their name and refuses to provide other people's names or phone numbers/departments. They also refuse to give me any sort of update on my order, or when I will receive it. I have waited 10 weeks at this point (quoted 8) and they have a very "don't know, don't care" attitude regarding my order status/timeline.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Not even a caring response when I told them I would be notifying authorites/ placing accounts of my treatment online. They told me to "notify anyone you want".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-swanx/internet/the-swanx-galse-advertising-terrible-customer-service-internet-internet-877915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content